I have some great books to tell you about but I have to put off that post a bit longer while I put together my thoughts on those.
For now I’ll just leave you with a list of some of the books that are in my reading queue. I’ve included ARCs, challenge reads, book group reads, and the reading at whim books. I think I have some great books waiting for me don’t you think?
- The Stone Gods by Jeanette Winterson
- A Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer
- Of Men and Their Mothers by Mameve Medwed (I loved her book How Elizabeth Barrett Browning Saved My Life)
- Bound by Sally Gunning (Tara recently reviewed this one and it sounds great)
- The Ten Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer
- The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny (This is the third book in the Inspector Gamache series)
- The Mystery of Mary Rogers by Rick Geary (another graphic novel from the Treasury of Victorian Murder)
I want to start reading them all now. Sigh.