It’s almost the weekend and I’ve already got a long list of things I want to do. Silly me, I think I have more than just two days! So here are a few things I plan to accomplish:
- Finish reading The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner. I signed up for a book tour next week and just started this one yesterday. It’s really good and I actually stayed up late last night reading it. I was definitely in the mood for a good historical tale.
- Wrap up the Once Upon a Time Challenge. I did read my one book, The Penelopiad (which I loved by the way) but still need to write a post on that.
- Speaking of challenges, you guys saw that Stephanie is bringing back the Everything Austen challenge right? I can’t wait. I actually am trying to decide which Austen to read Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility or Pride and Prejudice. I get the feeling most of you will tell me P&P right?
- Go to Barnes & Noble for the classics sale. I noticed while I was at B&N this week that they had their B&N Classics editions on sale, buy 2 get the 3rd free but I didn’t get a chance to do any book shopping then so hopefully the sale is still on.
- There’s a new coffee house that opened near my house so I hope to stop in over the weekend and see what yummy stuff they have.
Ok, I think I need get started on my to do list now. What about you, what’s on your to do list?