We are half way through! Dewey posted this survey for a mini-challenge so here goes:
1. What are you reading right now? Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Can you believe I didn’t plan ahead and so I’m not sure what I’m reading next.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Well, we were supposed to have family in town but the are arriving tomorrow so we had a free day and I decided to join in the Read-A-Thon.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not interruptions but breaks. I’ve taken lots – actually I just finished taking a nap! ha.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I’m still reading. Heh.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. It’s really great. The cheerleaders, the challenges, it’s all a lot of fun
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I think I’d like to try and just be a cheerleader one day so I could visit with a lot of the participants. I wanna see what everyone is reading!
9. Are you getting tired yet? A bit.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? For readers, plan your stack of books otherwise you’ll be staring at the stacks wondering what to read next and wasting precious reading time. Spoken from experience. heh.