Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was so hectic and I really want to tell you about some books I’ve finished but I need to gather my thoughts on those first.
Of course it’d be easy to say I nominate my blog roll but the best part about awards is highlighting some people and hopefully introducing more wonderful blogs to one another. I am sure that’s how I have “discovered” some great new friends.
So I pass off the award to these wonderful bloggy friends:
- Nancy from Bookfoolery and Babble – Just read one of her wahoo posts and I bet you, you’ll also be saying wahoo with her.
- Chris from Book-a-rama – Her friday bookish buzz is a must read. I end up with a long list of links to check out.
- Tanabata from In Spring it is the Dawn – I can’t get enough of her photos.
- aka Nik from Keep This on the DL – Aside from her love of books she shares tales of life in Italy.
- Jordan from Two-Legged Animal. She had been on hiatus from blogging but she’s back!
- Joy from Thoughts of Joy. She runs some great reading challenges.
- Tara from Books and Cooks. Her posts on cooking and farmer market finds make me want to cook and that’s something I don’t do. ha.
Back tomorrow with more book talk.