Now, I have a ton of book reviews I want to share but again I’m behind on those so for now bear with me while I give you another book list. I’ve been catching up on the latest in books via Bookmarks Magazine, Borzoi Reader and of course the new shelves at the library. These are some of the books that are now on my TBR list… If you’ve read these let me know what you thought.
- I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Slone Crossley. I don’t normally read essays but this collection sounds like a good one and ok, I admit I love that title!
- The Sister by Poppy Adams. A story of two sisters and a dark past.
- Walla Walla Suite by Anne Argula. A story about a hard-boiled, fast talking P.I. Again, not one I’d normally read but this sounds kind of fun.
- The Cairo Diary by Maxim Chattam. This is supposed to be a page-turning thriller from France. I do love a good mystery set in distant lands so I’m all for this one.
- On Account of Conspicuous Women by Dawn Shamp. A story of four young ladies living in North Carolina in 1920. That’s a pretty good title too isn’t it?
- Harpsong by Rilla Askew. A portrait of a marriage.
Have you added some new books to your wish list? Do share.
This weekend I have a bunch of stuff going on that I can’t get out of but with any luck I’ll be able to finish The Glimpses of the Moon. I was having some yucky insomnia the other night and was able to catch up in this story quite a bit. I’m loving it so far. Have a great weekend all!