I’ve got so many plans for the weekend – how about you?
- Do some bookbinding. My studio is finally ready to be used. I still have a few things boxed up but for the most part it’s ready to go and oh how I’ve missed bookbinding. It’s been at least a month so let the sewing and gluing begin!
- Go to the library. I’ve placed several books on hold and they are all waiting for me. I’ll tell you what I got in my next post.
- Date night at the bookstore. What with our recent move, holidays, etc. we haven’t gone for our regular date night at the bookstore. What new books and magazines am I missing out on? I can’t wait to go spend a couple of hours relaxing at our second home, the bookstore.
- Yoga. I missed a few classes during the holidays and yesterday when I went to class I realized how much I missed it. Looking forward to stretching, breathing and focusing that monkey mind of mine.
- Sunday Salon. It’s been such a long time since I’ve participated and I’m hoping to join this weekend.
- Drink lots of warm drinks. It is cold down here in Central Texas. I’ve got the cabinets stocked up with yummy coffees, teas and hot chocolate. Perfect for when I’m enjoying a good read.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and more bookish stuff in my next post.