Do you have big plans for the weekend? Here’s my to do list:
- Go to yoga class Friday & Saturday. I’ve been very consistent with my practice in the past several months going at least three times a week so that makes me happy.
- Check the shelves at Frugal Media. This is like a Half Price Bookstore only locally owned and plus I’ve got a $5 Off coupon.
- Learn the basics of Encaustic painting – so excited about this! I promise to tell you what my class was like and hopefully share an interesting piece.
- Date night at the bookstore. Not sure which bookstore we’ll go to tomorrow but I want to check out some crafty magazines. I think a lot of my favorite ones have new issues out on the stands now.
- Start some new books. I’ve finished a couple of books this week (reviews coming – really!) and so tonight I get to pick a new book from the shelves.
I guess all of that should keep me busy right? heh. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and more book talk soon.