This week’s Top Ten Tuesday meme is to list the top books on my Spring TBR list. I can do that. There are a lot of books I’ve read about that I’m eager to read but we all know it may be a long while before I get to any of them.
Anyway, here’s my list:
- Murder In Murray Hill by Victoria Thompson. I think last year’s installment of this series made readers very happy with the ending so needless to I’m very excited to see what new adventures are in store for Sarah and Frank.
- Bark by Lorrie Moore. I know some of you have highly recommended this author.
- Faces in the Crowd by Valeria Luiselli. A story about a translator, Harlem and Lorca.
- Wonderland by Stacy D’Erasmo. A story about the life about a woman rock star.
- All Our Names by Dinaw Mengestu. I thought his first book was a wonderful account of the immigrant experience. Looking forward to this one.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Sounds like a fascinating historical novel.
- Singapore Noir edited by Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan. I’ve been reading a lot of Scandinavian noir and I think it’s about time to travel East and see what I’m missing.
- Baudelaire’s Revenge by Bob Van Laerhoven. A superb mystery that illuminates the shadow life of one of the greatest names in poetry. I must read this.
- Frog Music by Emma Donoghue. I’ve only read her novel Slammerkin, which I found fascinating, so I hope this one will be just as interesting.
- Hyde by Daniel Levine. It’s time for Mr. Hyde to tell his side of the story. Could be fun.
Alright, so what books are you guys looking forward to this Spring?