I have lots of things I want to get done this weekend. Do you? Here’s are some of the ones that get highest priority:
- Date night at the bookstore. We haven’t had our regular date night in several weeks and I just know there are tons of magazines waiting for me. We are planning to go tonight.
- Rubber Stamp Festival. I really don’t need any more rubber stamps but it’s so fun to go to this. I always walk away with a new technique I want to try and ideas for new crafty projects.
- Pick up bread at the BreadHaus. I already have the nutella ready for the brötchen.
- Continue reading Great Expectations. I had to wait two hours while my car was being serviced today so I made a dent in this book. I’m enjoying it a great deal, and I especially like running across words like: peppercorny, farinaceous, and excrescence.
- Return Inés of My Soul to the library. I was disappointed with the book – click on the title for more of my thoughts. At least I can say one book down in the What’s in a Name Challenge.
- Watch Masterpiece Theater – It’s the Jane Event!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!