That’s it, I’ve told myself that I cannot start any new books this weekend.
Since you can’t see some of the titles, here are the books I’m currently in the middle of:
- Alone With You by Marisa Silver
- Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell
- The Wings of the Sphinx by Andrea Camilleri
- Mariana by Monica Dickens
- The Mapping of Love and Death by Jacqueline Winspear
- River of Darkness by Rennie Airth
- Tomorrow River by Lesley Kagen
So that’s part of my weekend plan. I’m also looking forward to going to the Renegade Craft Fair. I didn’t get a chance to participate this year but my dream is to one day have a booth with my journals. One day.
How about you, are you planning to start any new books or finish some this weekend? Hope it’s fabulous and more bookish talk soon.