Every year I put together a bookish gift guide. It’s not necessarily books though because well, you can look at the NYT Notable List for some ideas or come back towards the end of the year when I put together my list of favorite books. Instead, my ideas are a bit more about gifts which may be cute or silly and fun but utterly bookish.
So hope you enjoy these things I’ve found:
- Burning bookmark for readers of steamy romances, the hot bestsellers or maybe for your latest banned book.
- Reading Woman wall calendar.
- A vintage book print for your wall.
- How about some temporary tattoos that show how much you love to read?
- Of course a little bookish necklace would also be a nice gift.
- And, for those of you who love the smell of books — check this out.
I also want to give a special shout out to fellow book bloggers who have shops. Not only are they bookworms but they are a creative bunch:
- Tanabata has a zazzle shop with calendars and greeting cards featuring her gorgeous photography. I just got my Japan 2009 calendar and it’s beautiful!
- Booklogged makes beautiful hats so visit her at Hats off the Hook.
- Chris has some lovely creations in her shop, Caper Chris.
- Naida also crochets some lovely stuff and she’s having a sale so visit her shop.
- Elaine has some super cute cards in her shop.
I’ve been busy bookbinding and adding a bunch of new journals to my little shop and hopefully more to come in the next couple of days.
I definitely need to do some Christmas shopping. Hope everyone has a great weekend!