Ah, Friday. No bookstore date night tonight as we were both kind of tired and didn’t want to drive but I’m sure I’ll find myself visiting the bookstore sometime over the weekend. Tonight we are just going to hang out and I would love to stay up late reading.
Naida was sweet enough to pass on The Versatile Blogger award to me and that means I have to tell you seven things about me. You guys know all about me now right? Ok, here it goes:
1. When I was in high school I used to say I wanted to be an interpreter. Given that every job I’ve had I’ve been able to use my Spanish I guess in a small way I got part of my wish.
2. A current favorite music group is Camera Obscura. I love to listen to this when I’m crafting.
3. A new favorite yogurt I’ve recently discovered is Wallaby’s Down Under in dark chocolate. So delicious.
4. I have a bad habit of starting a lot of projects and not finishing them. I’ve been better about this in recent years but it is something that I still struggle with and try to change.
5. I’m not really a diamonds kind of girl. Of course they are beautiful but I prefer funky necklaces so I can switch them up all the time. I have quite a collection of heart necklaces. Hearts of silver, glass, plastic, you name it.
6. When I was a teen my favorite books were the Sweet Valley High books and the Sweet Dreams books. I’m surprised I don’t read romances now. Ha,ha.
7. I’ve never had a pet. I like cats but am very allergic to them. I’d love a dog (Lab or German Shepherd) but just wish they’d stay puppy size. Aren’t they cute when they are pups?
Now, the rule is to pass it on to 15 friends. I have been very lazy about passing awards but not this time. So here it goes to some of my bloggy friends: Melody, Sandy, Wisteria, Nymeth, Danielle, Stefanie, Jenclair, Andi, Eva, Kathleen, Anna, Serena, Isabel, Lesley, and Natalie. Ok, I’m ready for the next award so I can pass it to more friends.
But, I will pass on a hug to all of you and hope you have a fun weekend. More book talk soon.