Isn’t the Book Blogging community great? I know you already know that but in the last few days some of my bookish friends have been sweet enough to pass on some awards to me and as usual I’m behind. So a big thank you to Melody, Wisteria, Anna, Serena and Fern – you ladies rock!
Now I’m going to break all kinds of blogging awards protocol and just pass these out to 10 bloggers. If you’ve already received it, just blame my poor memory. The awards go to some very cool, creative and original bloggers – they are:
- Jenclair from A Garden Carried in the Pocket
- Heather from A High and Hidden Place
- Lesley from A Life in Books
- Bethany from B&b ex libris
- Care from Care’s Online Book Club
- Christine from Between Concrete & Sky
- Lesley from Lesley’s Book Nook
- Stephanie from Stephanie’s Confessions of a Book-a-holic
- Gentle Reader from Shelf Life
- Naida from The Bookworm
And, virtual cupcakes for all my blog friends and readers!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. This weekend we are off to an art exhibit, regular date night at the bookstore and maybe even a movie. I’m also hoping to have some reviews for you soon as I’ve finished one of my challenges – wahoo! Stay tuned.