Good morning everyone! Well, I didn’t get to do the whole Read-A-Thon as I had to get to sleep around 1:30 but I had a ton of fun. Thank you again everyone who visited, the hosts, cheerleaders, everyone.
Here’s a little wrap-up meme for the read-a-thon:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 1:00 a.m. Went to bed soon after that time.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I noticed that some readers had graphic novels as their choices. I think that’s a good idea.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really. It was all good!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked the Reader of the Hour. It was fun being one and then going to cheer some others.
5. How many books did you read? 3 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Funeral Music by Morag Joss, The Best Place to Be by Lesley Dormen, Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall and The Serpent and the Scorpion by Clare Langley-Hawthorne
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I liked them all… Really.
8. Which did you enjoy least? Luckily I didn’t get any books that didn’t interest me. Otherwise I would have put them aside
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Wasn’t a cheerleader but am considering being one next time around.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Oh I’m there!
Alright everyone, now I have got to clean the house as my family arrives later today. I’ll save the book reviews for later – probably much later in the week. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!