- a) What issues/topic interests you most–non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, there are infinite topics that has nothing to do with novels? Books on bookbinding and paper crafts are my weakness but I’ll read books or magazines on sewing, beading, etc. I find I can be inspired to use a new product, try a different color combination, etc. Aside from craft books I also like books on creativity, travelogues and am slowly getting back into memoirs. There are so many other subjects I’d like to read about such as history, art, ecology, the list goes on.
- b) Would you like to review books concerning those? Sure. I think it would be fun. I have reviewed a couple of memoirs so other non-fiction titles would be great but it bet it would take me longer to get to those than to the fiction books. My non-fiction books are usually saved for later.
- c) Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose. I receive quite a few books for review and I always mention that when I post about the books. I think the concept of getting paid is great but I have a feeling the ones who pay would have certain expectations. I have seen several blogs (not book blogs) change after they started accepting revenue. That’s just not me. So for me the ARC is payment enough.
- d) Would you recommend those to your friends and how? If it’s a book I enjoyed of course I would. I’d get them to read my reviews or maybe gift them with the book if I think it’s something they would like.
- e) If you have already done something like this, link it to your post. Well you can take a peek at my “book reviews” to check on my reviews. Like I said, there are a few memoirs but it’s mainly fiction.
- f) Please don’t forget to link back here or whoever tags you. Melody (thank you!)
And to get this meme moving, you have to tag 10 people. I know I’ve seen this one going around already so hopefully I don’t double-tag. Anyway I’m tagging:
Aloi from Aloi Reads
Melissa from Book Nut
Tanabata from In Spring it is the Dawn
Maggie from Maggie Reads
Lisa from Pfeiffer Booknotes
Gentle Reader from Shelf Life
Stephanie from Stephanie’s Confessions of a Bookaholic
LK from The Literate Kitten
Andi from Tripping Toward Lucidity