Remember I mentioned that I got distracted from the Read-a-thon by a box from Barnes & Noble? I didn’t go into the details of the goodies that came in then because I wanted to get back to reading but here are the new books on my shelves:
- The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson. This is one of those books I’ve been meaning to add to my shelves for, well, forever and now I finally have it.
- The Birth House by Ami McKay. This seemed to be a favorite for a lot of book bloggers. I know I had this one on my wishlist for a long time.
- Nature of Monsters by Clare Clark. Yet another book that I’d been coveting for a while.
- The Observations by Jane Harris. Someone please host a Victorian era challenge because I can’t get enough of books set in during this time!
- Sweetness in the Belly by Camilla Gibb. I’m sort of tempted to exchange this with another of book from my Armchair Traveler challenge reads.
I was also taking a peek through the B&N latest Discover Great New Writers newsletter and you know what? I had already heard of at least five books from book bloggers. I love that. Here’s to all of us discovering a lot of new books this Fall.