My Kindle and my shelves have been filling up with more new books that I just haven’t had a chance to mention. I’ve got a bit of everything: authors who are new to me, variety of genres and books that had been on my wishlist, etc.
For the Kindle these e-galleys:
- The Bookstore by Deborah Mayler
- Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- The Salinger Contract by Adam Langer
- The Cleaner of Chartres by Salley Vickers
For the Shelves:
- Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman
- The Age Of Ice by J.M. Sidorova
- The White Forest by Adam Mcomber
- The Never List by Koethi Zan
- The Whole Fromage by Kathe Lison
Some ARCs and some purchases.
Now I’m most ready for the weekend. It’s been a long week at work and I’ve bookbinding waiting for me, perhaps some art journaling and a much needed afternoon of restorative yoga. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to catching up on your blogs and more book talk soon.