I had hoped to get to some reviews today but I’ve been busy bookbinding so the reviews will have to wait until tomorrow. I’ve been reading some great mysteries so stay tuned for that. The bookbinding has been going well, and wish me luck as I’m hoping to have some of my Bookgirl’s Studio creations at a local shop. I finished 12 books and will find out later this week if that will work out.
But, I do have lots of things to tell you about because there’s so much good stuff around the blogosphere. So here are some links for you:
- The November edition of Estella’s Revenge is out. Reviews, interviews and an article on 10 bookish things to be grateful for. Can’t wait to read it all.
- The Slaves of Golconda are reading Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson for the January discussion. Lots of time to get that in before the discussion. I’ve never read anything by Winterson and she happens to be one of those writers I’ve always been a bit hesitant to try so I’m really looking forward to this book.
- How about making 2009 be the Year of Readers? Jodie is putting together this international read-a-thon which lets all of us readers do something good while we are enjoying lots of good books. Visit the blog and see what it’s all about.
- Think literary fiction is always depressing? Well, spend some time browsing Positively Good Reads which connects you to feel-good fiction with substance.
- Still want more book reviews? Of course you do. Check out Paperback Frenzy for the scoop on books.
- For those of you who love historical fiction the new copy of Bookmarks Magazine has a great article on Masters of the Past. Oh my reading list is going to explode.
For now, I’m going to spend some time on the Barnes & Noble web site. My husband and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary today and he got me a gift certificate to B&N. Isn’t he great?
I look forward to catching up on my blog reading tomorrow. I feel so behind. What have I missed?