I finished my book last night and now I’m ready for a new one but I just don’t know which one next. I’m sort of in the mood for a good family drama. I’ll have to go hang out by my stacks and see what captures my attention so a quick post today but I wanted to share some fun stuff:
- Little Free Library. Isn’t this cute? I think every neighborhood should have one of these.
- For those of you who enjoy bookplates, you can even one for your eReader!
- Love Penguin book covers? I couldn’t resist and had to buy a sheet of this paper. Don’t know what I’ll make with it yet.
- Speaking of bookmaking, wouldn’t you like your very own Jane Austen novel – special book covers, binding style?
- Last but not least, I studied bookbinding with this very talented artist and now he’s won quite a special prize. So well deserved.
Alright guys, I’m going to get one of the last pieces of German chocolate I brought back from my vacation, go find a book and relax the rest of the evening.