Happy National Library week everyone! I may have stacks and stacks of unread books but going to the library is still a thrill. And, this weekend not only did I use my card but my husband checked out some books and my mom got some videos so the whole family celebrated.
You want to hear about the books right? Here’s what I checked out:
- Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link
- Flying Too High by Kerry Greenwood
- Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
- Judgment of the Grave by Sarah Stewart Taylor
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- River of Darkness by Rennie Airth
Some mysteries, short stories, YA, and fiction. A good mix I think. So how about you, are you going to the library this week?