I meant to write last night but after attending an all day seminar my head was pounding. So instead I did what any normal bookgirl does when not feeling well, I headed for the library for some downtime. I talked with some of the librarians, browsed for a bit and finished Lake of Sorrows. An entertaining read by the way.
So here is the promised list of five of my idiosyncratic characteristics that Stefanie prompted me to write:
- I only like to eat soup in wintertime. Same goes for tea. It has to be cold outside for me to enjoy these.
- I don’t like the sound of Velcro being pulled apart.
- The first thing I do when I walk inside the house is take off my earrings and rings.
- To get moving in the morning I have to listen to some fast paced Latin tunes. Yep, that means Ricky Martin is on my iPod.
- As much as I love to borrow books from the library, you won’t see me lending my books. Not even to friends. That’s sad but if a friend wants to borrow a book I usually have to buy an extra copy for me. I figure I may not get it back.
I’m being lazy tonight so I won’t tag anyone but if you write it up in your blog let me know. I’d love to read your answers.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you about the latest books I have started reading.