Can you tell I’m ready for Halloween? Seriously, I love this holiday so when I saw that Stefanie had this Halloween meme on her blog I couldn’t resist.
Answer the questions on your own blog
Tag 13 others to answer the questions on their blogs and link to them
1. Which urban legend ghost scared the bejeesuz out of you when you were a kid?
La Llorona. I remember everyone talking about her and telling us that she’d appear if any of the kids behaved badly. Not that I ever would of course, hee.
2. Which horror movie has the best premise?
Nightmare on Elm Street. I mean, nightmares really do feel so real in the moment right? So how horrible if they came true.
3. What is the most disappointing “treat” to receive in your bag on Halloween night?
Anything non-candy. I wanted chocolate and other sugary treats so erasers, pencils, toothbrushes, etc. were too boring.
4. What’s the best non-candy item to receive?
Read answer #3.
5. Did a monster live in your closet when you were a child?
6. Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine when you were ten and still does?
Ghosts would be it. I know several people who claim to have seen them and they are so convincing about it, it’s a bit scary to think about.
7. Which supernatural creature makes you yawn?
Mummies. I love the history and have enjoyed the Karloff film many times but I never found them very scary.
8. What’s your favorite Halloween decoration?
I love the Spooky Town decorations at Michael’s. You can build a whole village of spooky buildings. How cute is that?
9. If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be?
Salem, Massachusetts. I went to Salem a few years back and even though it wasn’t around Halloween there was definitely a different vibe there. I can only imagine what it’d be like for Halloween.
10. What’s the scariest book you’ve read so far this year?
Have not read the whole book yet but have read a story from 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill and I can say you must read that with the lights on.
11. Haunted houses or haunted hayrides?
Haunted houses. Although, as much as I love scary stuff I am a wimp when it comes to Haunted Houses. I just hate it when the actors reach out for you. Eek!
12. Which Stephen King novel/movie would you least like to find yourself trapped in?
I’ve actually not read or seen that many books or movies by Stephen King so I’m going to go with The Shining because being alone in a haunted hotel would not be a good thing.
13. Which is creepiest: evil dolls, evil pets, evil children?
Evil children, that’s why we don’t have any. Haha.. just joking. No, I think the creepiest has to be evil dolls. Doesn’t it seem like their eyes always follow you?
Now I’m off to see which scary book/story I can find for my weekend read. And, I won’t tag anyone as I’m so behind on my blog reading. I was having some internet issues which I’m going to blame on the evil internets but if you want to do the meme have fun!