Happy October everyone. Here are some things I’m excited about:
- Had lunch with my dear friend who was recently in a car accident. She’s doing super!
- NaNoWriMo new launch site. Get your pen and paper ready for Nov. 1, but in the meantime you can log on and meet other “novel in a month” writers.
- My class assignment for the next two weeks is to work on a scary story. Must call my grandmother and get the scoop on the supernatural events that always seem to happen to my family.
- Halloween is only 30 days away – Favorite holiday EVER!
- The Motorcycle Diaries is now playing.
- Going to the Cottonwood Art Festival.