The downside to reading so many wonderful book blogs is that my wish list just keeps growing. You guys have to stop telling us about all of these books!. Just kidding — I wanna hear about all of them.
Here are the books I read about this week which I’m adding to my list:
- Vivaldi’s Virgins by Barbara Quick. Historical Tapestry had a great Q&A with the author of this novel recently. More historical goodness that I can’t resist.
- Mozart’s Sisters by Nancy Moser. Ok, I guess I’m not only a historical kick but also on a musical one. heh. Nancy, aka Bookfool had a great review of this book recently.
- Stranger on a Train by Jenny Diski. Dorothy W. wrote about this book of essays which chronicle the author’s experience in getting to know America via train rides. Love taking trains so I had to add this to my list.
- Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts. A book on inspiration and finding your muse. I enjoy these types of books a lot and being that I’m trying to come up with some new book projects I’m sure I’ll find some nugget of inspiration here. Thanks to Avisannschild who mentioned this book.
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine. Another book about teen vampires but I can’t get enough of these so I’m glad Stephanie reviewed this one as I hadn’t heard about it before.
- The Vampyre by Tom Holland. Yes, another vampire but I guess it is the season. Nymeth wrote a great review of this one so check it out if you get a chance.
I have a feeling I’ll have a lot more new books to add to my list after this weekend because I’ve told my husband that we must go to the bookstore for our date night. For one reason or another it’s been quite a while since we’ve hung out at the bookstore and that is not a good thing. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I hope to catch up on reading and hopefully finishing some new books for the shop.