I know we all have long lists of books that we want to get to one day. It seems that they are never ending right? Still that doesn’t stop me from adding more books to mine. Today I was going through one of my purses and came across a recent list I jotted down while at the bookstore one day and now I have to add these to my Bookpedia file.
Here are the books that I’ve added to my wish list:
- Swim to Me by Betsy Carter. This one sounds like it could be a sweet coming-of-age story. I like those.
- Saving the World by Julia Alvarez. I’ve read two books by Alvarez, one I liked and the other I didn’t so we’ll see what happens with the third book.
- They Did It With Love by Kate Morgenroth. Love and murder in the burbs.
- Touchstone by Laurie R. King. A thriller which seems to be getting a lot of good reviews.
- Night Train to Lisbon by Pascal Mercier.
For now I’m very excited at having received an advance copy of An Incomplete Revenge by Jacqueline Winspear. This is the fifth book in Maisie Dobb’s series and one I’ve been anxiously awaiting. If you want to read more about it check out Danielle’s recent review on it. Sounds great doesn’t it. I think my other reads will be put aside tonight.