By now everyone’s heard of about the R.I.P. III Challenge, right? Carl V. is once again hosting this fun challenge which has readers pursuing some spooky books. I’ve participated in the previous two years and I couldn’t pass up another go at this challenge.
So starting September 1 and going through end of October, we can choose from a couple of the Perils proposed for the challenge. I’m going to go with Peril II which involves reading two books of any length from any sub-genre of scary stories.
I have a bunch of books I could choose from so here are some of my choices (all of which come from my stacks):
- Nocturnes by John Connelly
- The Good House by Tananarive Due
- Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason
- The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
- Hallowe’en Party by Agatha Christie
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
I can’t wait to get started!