Did you know that September is Library Card Sign-Up month? Well, now you know. I love going to the library. I like to check out the new book section, re-visit old favorites, look at magazines and visit with the librarians.
Granted sometimes I tend to think the library is just another extension of my home library. I find myself re-shelving books or recommending books to strangers. And, I’ve had the occasional hissy fit when a book I wanted is checked-out.
Tonight I spent some time at my public library and here are the books I checked out:
- Paragon Walk by Anne Perry
- Murder on Lenox Hill by Victoria Thompson
- Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart
- A Beginner’s Guide to Changing the World: A True Life Adventure Story by Isabel Losada
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
I also picked up a free copy of the latest BookPage. Aren’t libraries filled with lots of good stuff?
I’m off to read Murder on Lenox Hill. All books I’m currently reading will have to be put on hold because I’ve been waiting for this book for months. I’m hooked on this mystery series.