Over the past few weeks I’ve received quite a few new books. With the exception of one book, all the rest are ARCs and all a surprise to me. Not a bad thing of course but that just means I have to find more time to fit them in my reading schedule and find room for them on my shelves. So here they are:
- Barnacle Love by Anthony De Sa (won from a giveaway Stefanie hosted – thank you Stefanie!).
- The Bird of the River by Kage Baker.
- Bad Penny Blues by Cathi Unsworth
- A Curable Romantic by Joseph Skibell
- The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
- Prospero in Hell by L. Jagi Lamplighter
- A Bad Day’s Work by Nora McFarland
- Over the Edge by Norah McClintock
- Double Cross by Norah McClintock
- Going Away Shoes by Jill McCorkle
- The Last Page by Anthony Huso
- A Star Shall Fall by Marie Brennan
- Haunted Legends
- Exley by Brock Clarke
Aren’t I a lucky Bookgirl? Have you read some of these? Now, excuse me while I go find some space on the shelves for my new books.