Another good mail day at Casa Bookgirl. I got my little box from Barnes & Noble today and these are the goodies that arrived:
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen. This one is for the next Slaves of Golconda discussion.
- Under the Dragon’s Tail by Maureen Jennings. Book two in the Inspector Murdoch series.
- Poor Tom is Cold by Maureen Jennings. Book three in the Murdoch series.
- Let Loose the Dogs by Maureen Jennings. Book four in the Murdoch series. Can you tell I really liked the first book or what? I do hope these will live up to my expectations.
- Astonishing Splashes of Colour by Clare Morrall. I loved her book Natural Flights of the Human Mind so I wanted to read more by her. Plus, it was a bargain book so you can’t beat that.
I also got The Ghost at the Table by Suzanne Berne, from a recent mooch. I can’t wait to start some of my new books but I’ve got quite a few others going on right now. Who knows maybe I’ll finish one tonight.