While I didn’t receive books for Christmas (actually I did get one I already own so I’ll be exchanging it) I did manage to get a lot of bookish goodies. My sweet husband and girlfriends really know me well. Here is some of the loot I got:
- Two cute t-shirts. One says “So Many Books, So Little Time” and the other one says “Addicted to Books.” I’m going to be making quite the fashion statement – books are the new black!
- A Moleskine journal, cool pencil and some Stabilo pens. Yay, more stuff for journaling.
- A little handmade book which will be perfect for jotting down titles and any other bookish information. It’s already in my purse.
- The Nancy Pearl Librarian Action Figure – I’ve been wanting this for ages!
- The Reading Woman calendar. Pretty pictures and good book quotes.
- German day-to-day calendar. I think this is my husband’s not-so-subtle hint that I need to learn more German.
- Peace Love Books mug. Ah, what a great way to enjoy my morning coffee.
There were lots of other presents and I definitely felt very spoiled. Thank you to my loved ones.
I feel like there is so much stuff to catch up on since I’ve been on break. I still have a couple of good books I need to mention that I read towards the end of last year, and I’ve already read a couple of challenge books so stay tuned for those reviews.