That’s right, Thanksgiving is over and the shopping rush to find the perfect gift has begun. For booklovers, a gift card to a bookstore or book is bound to do the trick, but if you want to do something just a little bit special, here are some items readers might enjoy. Pssst…. I’m a reader too – just reminding you in case you want to send something my way.
- Reading is Sexy – Make a statement while reading a book. Isn’t it cute?
- Personal Library – You know you want to stamp all of your books.
- Pride & Prejudice anyone? – C’mon you can show off how well you know your Jane Austen trivia with this board game.
- Gorey Mug – The perfect cozy winter setting includes your book, your favorite reading chair and this mug.
- Bookmarks – Finally, why not a subscription to this magazine just to help a booklover add more books to their to be read list.
Also go check out So Many Books. An entry last week had some great gift ideas too.