List five books you liked well enough as a teen to read again as an adult.
1. The Pigman by Paul Zindel
2. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
3. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
4. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
The other part of the meme had to do with listing five books or authors you’ll never read unless someone pays you at least a thousand cash in advance to do so and even then you might be tempted not to do it. I can’t think of any books or authors that I’d outright not try but how about five authors I won’t read again because doing so would be torture?
Also, let me apologize if I impugn your favorite authors’ literary worthiness, but these are just not for me.
1. John Grisham
2. Alice Walker
3. Ayn Rand
4. Dan Brown
5. Richard Bach
P.S. There are new links!