I did make it over to Half Price Books over the weekend thanks to Stefanie who left me a comment reminding me of their 20% Off sale. Gotta love a book bargain. Unfortunately my time at the book store was limited but I still came away with these goodies:
- The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamant
- A Glass of Blessings by Barbara Pym (Yay, can’t wait to read another of her books)
- Charlotte Gray by Sebastian Faulks
- Hotel du Lac by Anita Brookner
- Gentlemen & Players by Joanne Harris
I’m so tired today. Isn’t it always a pain to go back to work after vacation? So I’ll save my talk of current reads for another day. Now I just want to crawl in bed and read.