I finally cleaned and organized my crafty table this weekend and even played a bit making some tags. I know some people like to make these tags for scrapbooking or for gift bags. I actually like to make these and using them as bookmarks. They are kind of perfect for that don’t you think?
My tags didn’t come out exactly like I wanted them and I think it’s because I was using glossy cardstock but it was still fun to use some of my new rubber stamps. I cleaned up after crafting so I’m ready for the next project.
When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. **-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ****-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *-http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. *-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.*-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading!** -http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header.* http://chris-book-a-rama.blogspot.com/
11. Ensure font size of words is not too small and colour of words don’t drown in background.* – http://booksloveme.blogspot.com/
12. Participate in Memes. It’s fun to find the eight things that are odd about you or the four things you enjoy doing besides blogging. You get the idea. http://www.bookgirl.net.
I’m actually not going to tag anyone. I know, I’m breaking meme protocol but I think a lot of people have done this one already. I know I’m enjoying the answers.