Thursday, July 28th, 2011
Oh I’m ready for the weekend, how about you? I don’t have big plans really but that’s the best part. I feel like there’s so much I could do. So much potential for fun and adventure but watch, I’ll be so tired from the heat I may just curl up with a book and stay indoors.
A few things I would like to do are:
- Spend some time browsing through NetGalley. How have I not checked this out fully before?!
- Would love to check out this scrapbooking store, Scrapology. I don’t scrapbook but love the papers for other projects.
- Catch up on the NPR Summer Books series. I always find a book or two to add to my list.
- Enjoy our new succulent garden. We only did a bit of landscaping on our front lawn but it’s so pretty. Maybe next year we’ll do more.
- And, go to the bookstore of course.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!