Erin over at The Paperback Stash tagged me for the 5 Things meme.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was writing a lot of letters then as my husband and I were just pen pals
2. I was going salsa dancing a lot
3. I made my first trip to Europe and spent a couple of weeks in Spain. I got to see Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada. It was a whirlwind so I need to go back one of these days.
4. Scrapbooking was one of my favorite hobbies
5. I started keeping my first reading journal. It’s fun to see which books I was so excited about then: The House on Mango Street, Corelli’s Mandolin, The Remains of the Day, Confederacy of Dunces, Palace Walk, and many others.
5 Things on my To-Do List today (this will be Monday’s to-do list):
1. Work on Christmas cards
2. Look for a dress for a party next weekend
3. Go grocery shopping
4. Go to the gym
5. Answer emails
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Give money to some good causes
2. Build our dream home which would have a library and an art studio
3. Travel a lot
4. Spend a year taking classes at the Folk School
5. Shower family and friends with some nice gifts
5 Things I’ll never wear again (or have never worn):
1. Any kind of bridesmaid dress. I’ve been a bridesmaid six times! I think that’s enough.
2. Stirrup pants
3. Leg warmers
4. Cowboy boots (never worn)
5. Fur (never worn)
5 Favorite Toys:
2. MacBook Pro
3. Canon Digital Rebel
4. Stabilo Pens
Now I’m going to be a rule-breaker and not tag anyone but if you haven’t done this meme yet consider yourself tagged! Thank you Erin for giving me something to post about today – heh.